Babies and Toddlers
Each Sunday there is a creche for children under 3 years. The creche runs for the duration of the 10.30am morning service and is run by DBS checked members of the Church Family. There is also a section within the church itself where prams and pushchairs can be accommodated. Some families choose to keep their young babies in the church with them for the duration of the service but feel free to do whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Mid-week Kangaroo Club is our toddler group for parents, carers, babies and children under 5 that meets in the Emmanuel Church hall on Tuesday morning from 10am to 11.30am (term time only).
A typical morning runs as follows:
- 10:00-10:45 Free Play and Craft
- 10:45-11:00 Story, Singing & Snacks (Coffee/Tea & Biscuits provided for adults, children bring their own)
- 11:00-11:25 Free Play
- 11:25-11:30 Tidy Up Time
- The group run a registration system and waiting list. For now, the maximum number of adults we can safely accommodate is 12 with up to 3 children each
- The cost of a session is £1.50 for one child or two children and £2.00 for three. All payments are made by card on the day.
- If you would like further information on attending, please contact the Kangaroo Club team through the Emmanuel Church office- firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 8390 2372.